Friday 21 March 2014

I'm back!




After a long break away from this blog I'm back! I've been wanted to blog for ages but it felt as if there was something I had to get off my chest first. That's coming tomorrow - and although the post is a little out of keeping for my blog which primarily concerns itself with crafting and kids, it's a very important subject for me.

I'm also planning that after tomorrow I will be able to blog more regularly and I will be introducing some new regular features alongside the usual This is Wiss news, including linking up with other blogs for 'We Love to Read'.

This blog claims to be 'A bit of Wiss and that...' and on the whole it's all about my making life. Every once in a while 'real' life creeps in and I hope you don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking time out to leave comments. I will always try to respond to any messages so please, let me know what you are thinking...