Tuesday 16 July 2013

Help! It's Summer Kids Clothes Week!



Normally I am up-to-speed on the dates, usually I am prepared, and often I'm counting down the days for Kids Clothes Week. But not this time!

It used to just be twice a year, spring/summer and autumn/winter, but due to the popularity of this sew-along it's gone seasonal. Which means four weeks to join in the fun and get sewing - Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. Double the fun and double the productivity! I was all organised for Spring, but just like our Great British Summer this year it's sneaked up on me. It's day 2 of the challenge already and I have no idea where I'll be able to find even one hour to sew, however, by coincidence I have been busy making clothes for Wiss over the past two weeks anyway.

I will be posting about the patterns I've been using this time as I'm really pleased with the shorts and t-shirts...and so is Wiss. So much so that they're all in the wash today (ready for our holiday at the weekend). As soon as I get some photos I'll share them with you.

Until then, if you are joining in this season's Kids Clothes Week then let me know! You can follow the fun on Twitter @kidsclothesweek or get inspiration from the gallery on Twitter. Happy Summer Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking time out to leave comments. I will always try to respond to any messages so please, let me know what you are thinking...