Monday 22 April 2013

Kids Clothes Week - Spring 2013

So this is just a very quick post to let you all know that I am taking part in the Kids Clothes Week Challenge hosted by Elsie Marley, check out the new KCW blog for all the details.



The idea is simple: work on making some clothes for kids for one hour every day, for a week. The pictures in the Flikr pool are always inspiring, and for extra motivation and encouragement there is a new hashtag on twitter to follow too.

I'm going to be tweeting pictures of my work in progress (@thisiswiss) and hopefully finished garments too, and then I'll do a round-up of everything here on the blog at the end of the week. That should give me more time to actually sew in the evenings!

On my wish-list is trousers and t-shirts for Wiss, but as always there's a couple of birthdays coming up so maybe a little something for the girls too.

Why don't you join in too? The more the merrier and you'll be surprised how much you can achieve, promise!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking time out to leave comments. I will always try to respond to any messages so please, let me know what you are thinking...