Monday 12 November 2012

chWISSmas is coming!



I feel like I can hear the Countdown Clock ticking down the days until Christmas. I have so much to do that my 'To Do' list has turned into a day by day timetable, and I'm sticking to it rigidly!

I have got some exciting This is Wiss news that I've been eager to share for a while, but seeing as it is chWISSmas related I didn't want to announce it too early.
Rudy the Reindeer first made an appearance last chWISSmas and due to his popularity he is back! Just like the Bobby Horses, Rudy is made from wool-blend felt with vintage buttons. He is built around a wooden spoon making him the perfect size for little hands, and with added jingle bells he would make a delightful Christmas present.

But new for this year, there is more than one way you can get your very own Rudy:
1.) you could buy one from my online shop
2.) you could buy one from one of the markets I'll be at
3.) you could buy a Rudy kit to make yourself at home - available next week from etsy or online
4.) you could learn how to make a Rudy yourself in a class with me at Ray Stitch!


I am really looking forward to teaching these classes so if you're near to North London then why not book yourself in? Ray Stitch is sewing heaven, with a fab cafe thrown in too! The timetable of events contains a whole range of other projects to make that would be ideal Christmas gifts (for you or even others!)

Right, I'd better get back to my timetable!


1 comment:

  1. Very exciting! Rudolph looks adorable - love the vintage button eyes.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking time out to leave comments. I will always try to respond to any messages so please, let me know what you are thinking...