Thursday 23 February 2012

This is Wiss Celebrates World Book Day 2012

Next Thursday, March 1 is World Book Day!


World Book Day is a celebration of books, illustrations and reading which takes place in over 100 countries (apparently!) Since having a child I have (re)discovered a whole world of fantastic books, and we read every day. Often we read the same book over and over every day....but hey, that's part of the fun too! Reading is one of THE most important skills we can teach our children, and it will give a lifetime of pleasure.


I want to join in the celebrations here on This is Wiss, and I've asked some very special guests to participate! Starting on Thursday 1st March there will be a whole week of posts from me and some of my favourite bloggers, including Beth from Miss Magpie Makes, Emma from Lemons for Lemonade, Lisa Rye, and Kelli from Tales From Homemade House plus others.

I am very excited about this collaboration and know that there will be great posts to read and inspire you so please make sure you come back and visit every day starting from the 1 March!



1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to getting my blog post written up for you! The difficulty will be in deciding which authors to feature as there are just so many amazing ones out there. Will hopefully be publishing a post on my blog sometime today in which I've written about the guest blogging. :)) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking time out to leave comments. I will always try to respond to any messages so please, let me know what you are thinking...