Wednesday 26 October 2011

Some late winter sunshine

I know we had a freaky late Indian summer a couple of weeks ago (30 degrees in October??!) but winter feels like it's definitely on it's way  now. It's dark in the mornings and it's dark for my cycle home, and we've already tried out the central heating.

Remember those bespoke Life Preserver shorts I finished at the end of the summer? Well, they went on a little late summer holiday to Italy and they hung out in the sunshine and walked by the sea!



It is such a great feeling to see something I have made myself being worn...and they look like real shorts! I am so chuffed, I cannot tell you. Thank you Laurence for commissioning them in the first place and modelling them in Sperlonga for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and really appreciate you taking time out to leave comments. I will always try to respond to any messages so please, let me know what you are thinking...